Export Compliance Manager
Easily generate export documentation and perform essential compliance activities with our online Export Compliance Manager software tool
Preparing export documentation and staying in compliance with current export requirements can be a challenge. DB Schenker’s Export Compliance Manger (ECM) tool allows you to prepare multiple export documents and distribute them in a single step. It allows you to:
- Secure international export compliance
- Streamline export documentation creation
- Centralize & standardize global trade documentation management
- Avoid costly mistakes
ECM determines which documents you need based on your shipment – Shipper’s Letter of Instruction (SLI), Commercial and Pro Forma Invoices, Packing Lists and more – and builds them from saved templates. A dashboard shows you exactly where you are in the export compliance process, and automatic alerts keep you aware of items that need immediate attention.
Our online system requires no additional IT support or hardware and lets you get up and running quickly and with minimal information. It learns from each export transaction you create, making the system easier and more efficient as you use it. ECM builds a database and then prefills shipment templates based on your previous entries. This saves time, avoiding reentering the same information over and over again, and ensures better document consistency company-wide.
- Export Compliance and Documentation are combined into a single, easy-to-use solution
- Quickly build export documentation by entering data on a single screen
- Save templates, leverage your existing company data, and build a database of export classifications for future reference
- Restricted Party Screening, Product Classification Verification (HTS, ECCN, and USML), License Determination Tool, Audit Capabilities and more are built-in
- Globally accessible online workflow combines multiple export documentation processes without burdening IT resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to register for an account first?
Yes, a user account must be registered and approved by DB Schenker before you can successfully log in and begin using the Export Compliance Manager.
Does ECM integrate with other solutions?
Yes, DB Schenker ECM has the ability to integrate with both the License Management System (LMS) and Restricted Party Screening (RPS). When you create a related shipment using the ECM tool, it will automatically deduct licenses from those available in the License Management System. Similarly, a user can use Restricted Party Screening tools directly from within the Export Compliance Manager, including reviewing results. You must be licensed in each tool in order to use to see integration options.
How can ECM streamline my workflow?
Now you can generate and distribute numerous export documents in a single step. Choose from a variety of forms, including Shipper’s Letter of Instruction (SLI), Commercial and Pro Forma Invoices, Packing Lists and more. Our system helps to detect required documents based on your shipment information, and conveniently builds documentation from previously saved templates.
Who should I contact with questions about purchasing?
Please call us at 1-844-SCH-TRADE (1-844-724-8723) or e-mail TradeSolutionsUS@dbschenker.com for additional assistance.
Why DB Schenker?
- Over 140 years experience
- Broad product portfolio with various service options to fulfill your needs
- 24/7 access to e-tools