How Do I Obtain Freight Broker Authority?

Apply for a US DOT number with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association (FMCSA). Before you get your Broker Authority, you must obtain a $75,000 BMC-84 Bond (property broker bond/freight broker bond) through a Surety bond broker.

Learn More About Freight Broker Bonds Request a Freight Broker Bond Quote

More Questions about Freight Broker Bonds:

What is a BMC-84?

What is a freight broker bond?

What is a property broker bond?

How do I become a freight broker?

What’s the minimum broker financial security required by the FMCSA?