Customs Bond Solutions
DB Schenker Customs Bond Solutions improve importing efficiency
If you import products to the U.S., you need a Customs Bond. Customs Bonds protect you from the unexpected costs that result from a wide range of Customs issues. A Customs Bond (also sometimes called a US Surety Bond) assures the US Customs & Border Protection (CBP) that the importer will fulfill any financial responsibilities for Customs duties, penalties, and other obligations.
The right Customs Bond provides a buffer between CBP and the importer, reducing hassles and delays, and is required by CBP for nearly all imports. They are also required for Property Brokers that want to store or perform any activity (such as cartage) while in bond, in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
Why choose DB Schenker?
We protect you from unexpected customs fees, and we make choosing – and obtaining – the right bond easy!
- Experienced consultants. Experienced customs consultants offer expert advice to help you avoid unnecessary delays and penalties, thanks to our knowledge of customs regulations and practices worldwide.
- Ability to assist with special request and services for all types of bonds. We make logistics easy and seamless as one of the world’s top logistics suppliers. DB Schenker eliminates confusion and overlap so you can focus on what you do best.
- Direct relationship in the surety market. We make it simple for you to get the bonds that you need.
- Timeliness and Accuracy. Utilizing our express eBond platform, we ensure that your bond is in accordance with FMCSA and CBP guidelines.
- Customs Bonds Consulting. Our customs consulting services will analyze your shipments to increase efficiencies.
- Global presence with local expertise. With over 50 branches in the U.S., you get personal attention and the convenience of working directly with bonds experts who are already familiar with your account. These experts work closely with our network in over 130 countries.
- Complete bond solutions to meet your needs. Whether you need Single or Continuous Entry Bonds, ISF Bonds, Drawback Bonds, BMC-84 Property Broker Bonds, Custodian Bond, Foreign Trade Zone Bonds, Carnet Bonds, or any other type of bond, we have you covered.