Let our Export Compliance team help you mitigate risks, reduce your workload, and reach a higher level of compliance with the U.S. and the countries you ship to.
Export Compliance rules and regulations are extremely complex, especially when more than one country is involved. Falling short of Export Compliance regulations can have grave consequences: higher shipping costs, long delays, fines / penalties, damage to your company’s reputation, and in the worst cases, loss of export privileges or even criminal penalties leading to incarceration.
We cover a wide range of compliance issues, including:
- Regulatory Compliance for various government institutions such as the Dept. of Homeland Security, Dept. of Commerce, Dept. of State, Dept. of Transportation, Bureau of Industry and Security, US Customs and Border Protection, the World Trade Organization, and many more…
- Dangerous Goods Compliance
- License Determinations
- Classifications, such as Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) or Schedule B numbers for your products
- Restricted Party Screening / Vetting
- Country Embargoes / Restrictions
- Automated Export System (AES)
- Licenses, Authorizations and Permits
- DOT Commercial Motor Vehicle Operations
- Schedule B Determinations
- ECCN Determinations
- and much more…
DB Schenker Export Compliance Solutions helps your freight to move in compliance and to reach your customers, as quickly as possible, reducing human errors, easing your workflow, and optimizing your costs.